The Eleaf EC Coils (atomizer heads) are for the Eleaf Melo 1 2 & 3, ELeaf iJust 2 and can also be used with the Aspire Triton atomizers. These Eleaf EC Coils are very popular because of their quality design and price. The Eleaf EC Coils feature a larger wicking holes for better wicking and a heating wire of 0.4 mm in diameter to create large amounts of vapor and flavor production, moreover the Eleaf EC Coils uses 100% organic cotton for a pure flavor. The latest addition to the Eleaf EC Coils is the NotchCoil version, like most NotchCoil design – it is truly excellent. Single units.
Eleaf EC Coils Options:
- 0.25 Ω NotchCoil: great Notch coil design – great flavor.
- 0.3 Ω: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 80W
- 0.5 Ω: rated by Eleaf from 30 to 100W
- 0.15 Ω: wire made of Ni200 – only to be used with temperature control capable devices
- 0.5 Ω: wire made of Titanium – only to be used with temperature control capable devices
- Unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait a few minutes for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil – then slowly increase the wattage untill you reach the desire taste
- Pack of 5 atomizer heads (Coil Unit). Sold in single units.
- 2 parallel vertical wire for the regular coils (0.3 & 0.5 Ω) (TC coil have 1 wire)
- Gold plated pin: 0.15 ohm only – for better connectivity
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Larger Wicking Holes
- Resistance: 0.15 & 0.5 Ω for Temp Control – 0.3 & 0.5 Ω for VW